For the salad:
3 medium-sized zucchinis, sliced lengthwise
2 tbsp avocado oil
Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
1/4 cup of toasted pine nuts
1/4 cup of crumbled goat cheese
For the dressing:
1 tsp of honey or maple syrup
1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1 1/2 extra virgin olive oil
1/2 small garlic clove, finely grated
- 1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. In a large bowl, toss the zucchini slices with avocado oil, salt, and pepper until coated.
- 3. Grill the zucchini on the preheated grill until they are slightly charred and cooked through, flipping them once. This should take around 8-10 minutes.
- 4. While the vegetables are grilling, make the dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut aminos, honey or maple syrup, lemon juice, olive oil, and minced garlic until combined.
- 5. Once the vegetables are done grilling, let them cool slightly before arranging them on a serving platter.
- 6. Drizzle the dressing over the top of the vegetables, then sprinkle with chopped parsley, toasted pine nuts, and crumbled goat cheese.
- 7. Serve immediately and enjoy!.