- 1 pound raw shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1/4 cup Coconut Secret Garlic Sauce & Marinade
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- 2 tablespoons organic avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- wooden skewers, soaked in water for 1/2 hour
Instructions1. Whisk together Garlic Sauce & Marinade, oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper, for marinade.
2. Thread shrimp onto skewers, about 5 to 6 shrimp per skewer. Place in a shallow dish and pour marinade over shrimp skewers.
3. Oil grates of a grill and set to medium heat. Add skewers to grill and cook for about 2 minutes per side or until pink and opaque, basting with any extra marinade while cooking.
4. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges