- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 medium-large ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 pinch salt
- Strawberries, chopped
- Raspberries, chopped
- Almonds, chopped
- Nutiva Organic Hazelnut Spread
1. Heat oven to 350°F and grease two 8-ounce ramekins with cooking spray.
2. Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
3. Transfer to the prepared ramekin and stir in extra additions like nuts, seeds, and fruit.
4. Bake for 20 minutes until puffed up and cooked all the way through.
5. Drizzle with our vegan Organic Dark or Regular Hazelnut Spread. You can heat it up in a small bowl to thin it out for spreading, for just about 5 seconds.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!
*This recipe is adapted from Savory Nothings.*