Apple pie protein power balls that need not be baked. These are some sweet spice pleasures you will not feel guilty about.
½ cup pecan halves
1 cup dried apple
½ cup organic old-fashioned rolled oats
¼ cup creamy almond butter
¼ cup Organic Coconut Manna
2 teaspoons organic coconut sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or one whole vanilla bean scrapings
1 ½ tsp cinnamon
⅛ teaspoon sea salt
1. In a food processor add Plant Protein, rolled oats, sea salt, coconut sugar and cinnamon, then pulse until it’s almost a flour consistency.
2. Add pecans and dried apple then pulse again until pecans are in small bits.
3. Add the Coconut Manna, almond butter, and vanilla extract, and pulse again until thoroughly mixed.
4. Make ping pong size balls, and set on a tray.
5. Refrigerate at least 10 minutes.