- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 3 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil with Butter Flavour
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups snow peas
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- salt & pepper, to taste
1. Cook rice according to package directions; set aside
2. In a large saute pan, add Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor, red bell pepper, snow peas, carrots, and broccoli.
3. Saute on medium-low for 10 minutes
4. Serve vegetables over rice, garnish with sesame seeds, and season with salt & pepper
What makes a great stir fry? This is not a trick question. A great stir fry has to be flavorful, filled with plenty of color and nutrients, and easy to make. This Easy Veggie Stir Fry fits the description.
Organic Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor gives this recipe a flavorful buttery taste, without the dairy. If you’re wondering what’s in our organic butter flavor, you can click here to learn more about this plant-based flavor.
The red bell peppers, snow peas, carrots, and broccoli add vibrant color and nutrients.
Place it all over a bed of organic white rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds for garnish.
With a cook time of only about 10 minutes, this is a meal to make when the time is tight. Double the recipe and have enough for several meals throughout the week!
With an Easy Veggie Stir Fry like this, you can have it all.
Easy Veggie Stir Fry
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
What are your favorite stir fry ingredients?
If you love a great stir fry, you’ll love our Colorful Vegan Stir Fry and Ginger Tempeh Vegetable Stir Fry. For a spin on the classic try the Vegan Ramen Noodle Lettuce Wraps.
You can find the Organic Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor at Walmart nationwide.