This Easy Vegan Herb Cheese is the perfect companion to crackers and sliced veggies.
2 cups soaked cashews
4 heaping tablespoons
4 heaping tablespoons Organic Coconut Manna
5 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons minced chives
2 tablespoons minced parsley
1 tablespoon minced basil
1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon squeezed lime juice
1 medium to small clove of garlic
1 ½ - 2 teaspoons sea salt
1. Soak 2 cups of raw cashews overnight. If you don’t have 24 hours, at least 3 hours of a soak will suffice.
2. Peel the garlic and add to your food processor with the water and pulse a few times, then scrape down the bits.
3. Drain the water from the cashews and add them to the food processor.
4. Add the Buttery Coconut Oil, Coconut Manna, nutritional yeast, sea salt, and lime juice and pulse until very smooth.
5. Mince the herbs fine then add to the mix and pulse a few times until roughly combined.
6. Add the cheese to an 8oz mason jar and refrigerate for up to 5 days.