These 6-Ingredient No Bake Chewy Protein Bars are the perfect take-along snack or pre and/or post-workout snack.
1 cup nut butter (for this recipe, we used the MCT Cashew Almond Nut Butter)
1/2 cup Organic Shelled Hemp Seed
3/4 cup rolled oats
24 dates, chopped and pitted
2 tablespoons Organic Chia Seed
4 tablespoons Nutiva Organic MCT Oil
1. Line a small brownie pan (10.25 x 8.625 x 2″) with parchment paper.
2. In one bowl, place all dry ingredients and stir to combine.
3. Place all wet ingredients in a food processor, then add to it the dry ingredients.
4. Blend all ingredients together until fully mixed.
5. Remove mixture and place in pan.
6. Using a spoon or small spatula, press mixture down into the pan as tight and flat as possible.
7. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
8. Cut and serve.
These 6-Ingredient No Bake Chewy Protein Bars are about to take your snacking to the next level.
And yes, you did read that correctly….a protein bar that won’t require an oven or more than 6 ingredients.
Wondering what the ingredients are? They look like this. (Click HERE to save them for later.)
The best part of these bars is that they freeze well so you can make a batch then freeze to keep on hand at all times!
No Bake Chewy Protein Bars
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
Let us know if you try these No Bake Chewy Protein Bars!